You will go to the Bazar with your guide or to the garden (if it’s the season) and pick your ingredients for cooking a local food. You explore the market and see the local’s life and talk about the culture and foods. When you get back home, you start cooking the food with your guide’s help. Once lunch or dinner is ready, you will try your own made Iranian food. The guide will also help you to make a traditional drink and salad to serve with your food.
Our tour guides take you to the neighborhoods which you miss if you travel alone. We walk through the historical and original neighborhoods of Kashan. The tours take about three hours. You just pay what you like. First, you visit the places and then if the tour was worth paying, you can tip the guide. All of our guides work on a tips-only basis.
In our FREE tours we cover:
- Agha Bozorg mosque
- Old neighborhoods toward Alavi Street
- Old walls of the city
- Ice house (Yakh Chal)
- Soltan Mir Ahmad Hammam (bathhouse)*
- Tabatabaee historical house (the bride of historical houses)*
* In this tour, you should pay the entrance for Hammam and Tabatabaee house, if you want to visit.
Reservation: You need to inform us only by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling this number: (+98) 913 039 9198
What time: you can join us every day at 9:00 am or 5:00 pm
Duration: 2.5 to 3 hours
Cost: FREE, but you can tip the guide if the tour was worth when it is done.
Start point: Kamal –Al –Molk sq, Kashan
End: Alavi Street
In addition to our daily walking tours, we also offer other excellent tours in and around Kashan. We try to offer the cheapest tours with highest quality in Kashan and around. Iran free tours also have an offer for students (%10 discount).
- City tour: Fin garden, Sialk hills, Shahzade Ibrahim, historical houses, Hammam, Bazar, and Noushabad underground city: Including comfortable car, tour leader, snacks; Duration: 8 hours
- Abyane village and Fin garden: Including transfer, snacks; Duration: 4 hours
- Maranjab desert tour: Noushabad underground city, Helal ebne Ali shrine, Sand dunes, Salt lake, camel riding (optional), and Caravanserai. Including transfer, snacks; Duration: 5 hours
- Maranjab desert tour (overnight): Noushabad underground city, Helal ebne Ali shrine, Sand dunes, Salt lake, camel riding (optional), and Caravanserai. Including transfer, accommodation, dinner, and breakfast; Duration: From afternoon until next morning.
- Transfer from Imam Khomeini Airport (IKA) to Kashan and vice versa
- Abyane , Natanz, Isfahan: Including: transfer, snacks, and a sandwich lunch in Natanz; Duration: 5 hours
- Ardestan, Naeen, Yazd (with a car with driver)
- Ardestan, Naeen, Yazd (with a guide-driver)
The price of the above tours is based on 4 persons. If there are other travelers, you can share the price. Otherwise, you will pay for the whole car.
We start with a local breakfast on the beds in the Caravanserai in the Bazar. Then, we will explore the local foods, sweets, drinks, and everything which is difficult to find on your own. You’ll taste the local foods in the traditional places and restaurants. We have combined the back street tours with the cultural tours. In this tour you can also see and experience the process of carpet making, from the place where they make colors (silk and wool) to the place which you can see and try carpet weaving. This tour will give you a unique experience to try the local life.
The tour includes:
- Guided walking tour of markets and restaurants
- Friendly English speaking guide
- All food tastings (breakfast, lunch, sweets, ice-cream, …)
- All drink tastings (tea, rose water, Dough, Sharbat, mint water, …)
Duration: 5 hours
The children usually get bored while spending long hours visiting sights and monuments. Iran free tours tries to create memorable moments for your children. Please contact us for more information.
Enjoy a guided tour of live traditional music. You can listen to a traditional music performed by a musician or even you can play the instruments with the musician and try learning it.
Actually there is no night life in Iran. Most of the sightseeing places are closed around the sunset. After the sunset there is no special activity to do. We try to provide you with some traditional and nice activities in your free time in the evening to enjoy your time here. You need to book this tour at least one day earlier. Email or call us if you want to have a different time.